Charlotte Generator Installation & Repair
The Charlotte Area's Source for Reliable Generators from Trusted Brands
Do you hate sitting in the dark during a power outage? All Electric Services offers a variety of generators and can install one for your home, commercial property, or industrial facility. With more than 40 years of experience, our electrical contractors are knowledgeable about the different brands of generators available on the market. When you call us, we will explain all of your options, answer your questions, and help you decide which generator best suits your needs and financial situation.
To get started with generator installation or repair, contact our Charlotte electricians via phone or online.
FINDING THE BEST GENERATOR FOR YOUR HOME
Generators are a huge investment, which is why it is important that you take the time to consider all your options before making a decision. There are also several types of generators that vary depending on their applications.
Two of the most popular generators include:
- Portable generators – A piece of equipment where you can plug in your essential appliances during a power outage. Depending on the size and amperage of the unit, a portable generator can help power up light fixtures, refrigerators, and other appliances.
- Standby generators – This type of generator uses a backup fuel such as propane or natural gas. A standby generator turns on automatically as soon as it detects power outage and shuts down when the power comes back.
All Electric Services offers generators for residential, commercial, and industrial clients. When helping you narrow down your options, our Charlotte generator installation experts consider many factors such as your wattage needs, the generator’s run time, your fuel preference, the possible location of the unit, its maintenance needs, and the cost of both the unit and installation.
WHY IT'S SO IMPORTANT TO HAVE A BACKUP GENERATOR
Those living in North Carolina are very familiar with hurricane season. As you are preparing for the arrival of an incoming tropical storm, we recommend considering home generator installation if you don't already have one. They are worth the investment because they will provide your family with power for days after a blackout as well as providing additional safety for you and your loved ones. Having a backup generator can give you peace of mind that whenever the storm hits you will still be able to have electricity to power your Charlotte home.
Benefits of owning a standby home generator include:
- Ability to operate heating & cooling systems, computers, televisions, and other appliances during a power outage.
- Protection from power surges and voltage fluctuations.
- Maintained comfort and safety levels during emergencies and blackouts.
Backup generators will provide you with peace of mind because you won't need to worry about being stuck in the freezing cold or dark.
CHARLOTTE GENERATOR REPAIR AVAILABLE 24/7
If you already have an existing generator, remember that you can also count on us to provide you with maintenance and repair. Our team at All Electric Services is highly trained, experienced, and equipped to take care of your generator, regardless of the brand or model. We offer 24/7 generator repair in Charlotte, so you can always count on us to handle any issues that may arise. We understand how important it is for your generator to be running smoothly, and we are here to make sure that happens. From routine maintenance to emergency repairs, our team will get the job done quickly and effectively. All Electric Services is your go-to source for excellent generator repair in Charlotte. Contact us today to find out how we can help.
If you're in need of emergency generator repair in Charlotte NC, don't hesitate to give us a call at (704) 459-5355.
Signs Your Generator Needs Repairing
Sometimes, determining whether or not your generator needs repair can be difficult. Here are a few signs that should help you decide if it’s time to schedule a repair:
1. You hear unusual sounds coming from the generator – If you hear loud noises like thumping or grinding, it could be an indicator of something wrong with the engine. This can include problems with the fuel system, air filter or spark plugs.
2. The generator won’t start – If your generator won't start up, it may be due to a faulty spark plug or other problem with the ignition system. But if you haven't used the generator in a while and it won't start, it could be due to a damaged or blocked fuel line.
3. It runs but isn't producing power – If your generator is running but not producing any power, it could mean there's an issue with the alternator or other electrical components. Make sure all of the connections are secure and check for worn out parts or cables.
4. It's running too hot – If your generator is running hotter than usual, it could be due to an issue with the cooling system. Check the coolant level and look for signs of leaks or blockages.
Our Core Values
ValueAES takes pride in everything we do and we have continued to achieve success by providing our clients value, service and excellence. AES’s long-tenured managers, superintendents and electricians turn projects around quickly. We meet deadlines and deliver a complete project and once the job is complete, AES is there to provide ongoing satisfaction with our service department.
QualityAES has established a reputation for meeting schedules, staying within budgets and for our quality of workmanship. Meeting our clients' needs remains our first priority. AES is known for its attention to detail and innovative solutions to any project challenge and our clients are assured senior level involvement throughout the construction process.
IntegrityAt AES, we demonstrate integrity every day by practicing the highest ethical standards and by ensuring our actions follow our words. Our clients can rely on our integrity beginning with complete, competitive and thorough bids. Our clients also benefit from AES’s long-standing relationships with manufacturers and distributors, and expertly-managed purchasing system.
SafetyOther companies talk about safety and teamwork. At AES, it’s our way of life, and we are committed to being a leader in our industry by providing the highest standards of safety for our work force. It is our policy that every employee works under the safest possible conditions; therefore, safety through education is a continuous process and we are dedicated