Gastonia Generator Installation
Reliable Generators from Trusted Brands
Do you hate sitting in the dark during a power outage? All Electric Services offers a variety of generators and can install one for your home, commercial property, or industrial facility. With more than 35 years of experience, our electrical contractors are knowledgeable about the different brands of generators available on the market. We have experience in all lighting services and here to answer any of your questions. We explain all your options and help you decide which generator best suits your needs and financial situation.
To get started, contact our Gastonia electricians via phone or online. We also serve Belmont and surrounding areas in Gaston County.
Finding the Best Generator for Your Home
Generators are a huge investment, which is why it is important that you take the time to consider all your options before making a decision. There are also several types of generators that vary depending on their applications.
Two of the most popular generators include:
- Portable generators – A piece of equipment where you can plug in your essential appliances during a power outage. Depending on the size and amperage of the unit, a portable generator can help power up light fixtures, refrigerators, and other appliances.
- Standby generators – This type of generator uses a backup fuel such as propane or natural gas. A standby generator turns on automatically as soon as it detects power outage and shuts down when the power comes back.
All Electric Services offers generators for residential, commercial, and industrial clients. When helping you narrow down your options, we consider many factors such as your wattage needs, the generator’s run time, your fuel preference, the possible location of the unit, its maintenance needs, and the cost of both the unit and installation.
Why It's So Important to Have a Backup Generator
Those living in North Carolina are very familiar with hurricane season. As you are preparing for the arrival of an incoming tropical storm, we recommend considering home generator installation if you don't already have one. They are worth the investment because they will provide your family with power for days after a blackout as well as providing additional safety for you and your loved ones. Having a backup generator can give you peace of mind that whenever the storm hits you will still be able to have electricity to power your home.
Benefits of owning a standby home generator include:
- Ability to operate heating & cooling systems, computers, televisions, and other appliances during a power outage.
- Protection from power surges and voltage fluctuations
- Maintained comfort and safety levels during emergencies and blackouts
Backup generators will provide you with peace of mind because you won't need to worry about being stuck in the freezing cold or dark.
Gastonia Generator Repair Available 24/7
If you already have an existing generator, remember that you can also count on us to provide you with maintenance and repair. Our team at All Electric Services is highly trained, experienced, and equipped to take care of your generator, regardless of the brand or model.
Contact us at (704) 585-8808 or submit an online contact form to schedule an appointment for generator services today.
All Electric Services was Great- Satisfied Customer
Quality, Fair Pricing, & Attention to Detail was Fantastic!- Happy Customer